AUD News 

Australian man dies after trying to save dog from poisonous snake

“A 24-year-old man in Australia died after being bitten on his finger by a snake while trying to protect his dog, which had the reptile in its mouth” writes Jonathan Pearlman for telegraph.co.uk. The man was reportedly bitten and then rushed to his mother, saying: “Mum, look what bit me”.He was bitten by a native brown snake, the deadliest in Australia.The man was bitten in the rural town of Tamworth, north-west of Sydney, and died within an hour in hospital despite being administered with antivenom.
 
Source: telegraph.co.uk



Share This:

Related posts